charge has not been refunded, although kaspersky says that it has been refunded.

cmgz

1. Has any user of the kaspersky community charged you, removed the service, did not make a refund and kaspersky says that if you made a refund but the bank did not receive it?
  2. Is it also a nightmare for you to communicate with a living being from kaspersky?

😢

Sure Wesly, thanks to ask:
All this is by Kaspersky Mexico, where I live, a real nightmare.
I got a charge about a kaspersky product I did not ask fot it
Then, I asked to kaspersky customer support why about this charge
The customer support canceled (immediatelly) that service not asked for, and told me they will refund the charge
But this charge has not been refund, although kaspersky says that it has been refund, this is not true, my bank has not receiveid it
I tried to call kaspersky customer support but they never answer, I wrote by chat where the 1st time the person who answered cancel the service and told me about the refund (which never happened), then I wrote by email a lot of times (asking about my refund), they did not answer, ... time pass gone... suddenly someone answer saying that the refund was done, I checked and called my bank and it was not true.
I explain them the situation, the problem is that the kaspersky customer support persons do not read what you tell or ask them
Anyway, I told them to keep the money and that I think they are a dishonest persons

Hello,

I asked to kaspersky customer support why about this charge

You mention kaspersky customer support, where do you contact them? Could you provide url for this places?

I wrote by email a lot of times (asking about my refund), they did not answer, ...

The email url is……?

I wrote by chat where the 1st time the person who answered cancel the service and told me about the refund

Which chat? Where is it. Could you provide the chat login website url?

I think you can complain about the handling of this issue from here.

Regards.