Channel 5 not playing

I can log on to Channel 5 and choose a program but it will not play.  this used to work until recently.  I have tried 'Private Browsing' on both Edge and Firefox and it still does not run.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this as i think it may be a setting on Total Security that has changed.

best regards

C Pike

4 hours ago, Christopher Pike said:

I can log on to Channel 5 and choose a program but it will not play.  this used to work until recently. 

I have tried 'Private Browsing' on both Edge and Firefox and it still does not run.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this as i think it may be a setting on Total Security that has changed.

Hello @Christopher Pike

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) version, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, right-click the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. IF (KTS) is exited -> on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, right-click the Kaspersky icon, select Exit, does "I can log on to Channel 5 and choose a program but it will not play." issue persist? 
  3. Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

• We can replicate the issue with Kaspersky Plus, we're not convinced the root cause is Kaspersky?
Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
right-click?

50 minutes ago, Christopher Pike said:

version 21.3.10.391(k)

If i exit KTS as your point 2 above the issue still persists so it may not be due to Kaspersky - does this sound correct in that it is another issue causing my problem?

Hello @Christopher Pike

Thank you for posting back & confirming that exiting Kaspersky does not change the outcome, the issue: "I can log on to Channel 5 and choose a program but it will not play." persists, please continue to log the issue with Kaspersky - even tho in our opinion -as we said in our previous reply - the root cause *is not* Kaspersky , Kaspersky support can check logs & traces - they may be able to determine information you can pass onto Channel 5 & *at the same time* please also contact the Channel 5 support team. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling