certificate verification service is not available [merged]

Trying to log into multiple financial websites that I've used countless times before w/o problem. Now get error: certificate verification problem detected. certificate verification service is not available (error: 0x000000ff). you are strongly advised against visiting this website to avoid problems with security and storing your confidential data. If I click on "I understand the risks and wish to continue" I am unable to reach the normal website.

Welcome. Are you using Safe Money or Secure data Input? Please tell us what Kaspersky product and version, browser, how are you surfing, etc. Also, please check system date/time is correct. Any better? If not, please post the screenshot of the error. How to take and post screenshot: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/492 PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or png, Not bmp). When replying, bottom left of reply box > Drag files here to attach, or choose files... Submit reply.

Trying to log into multiple financial websites that I've used countless times before w/o problem. Now get error: certificate verification problem detected. certificate verification service is not available (error: 0x000000ff). you are strongly advised against visiting this website to avoid problems with security and storing your confidential data. If I click on "I understand the risks and wish to continue" I am unable to reach the normal website.
I am having exact the same issue. A similar to op mine was also working perfectly until approx 1 week ago. No idea what has caused this. I get the error for all sites I try to access via the safemoney/protected browser. This is in chrome which is my normal browser but i have also tried Microsoft edge. Here is a sceen cap of the screen (not sure why this is required given the error is described word for word, but have seen it requested in nearly all these threads & never seen a solution. I am not happy this feature is not working as it's one of the main reasons I opted for Kaspersky.

in the last week this random problem started & now i cannot access ANY website via safemoney. Every time i try i get this error:

Certificate verification problem detected

Certificate verification service is not available (error: 0x000000ff) You are strongly advised against visiting this website to avoid problems with security and storing your confidential data. I understand the risks and wish to continue Nothing has changed from my end so i dont understand why now suddenly this error is occuring. Time & date are correct & the device has been shutdown/ restarted. I have checked that KTS is up to date & it has also been restarted. I am not happy as paid for this product which has remaining licence & now it it not working properly screenshot attached:

As well as information above from richbuff, Hello Iamron, Welcome! Please share with us:
  1. (all) Kaspersky software installed: name, version/s, patch(s)?
  2. Operating system, name, version, build?
Is "This type of threat can be processed only on the device." showing up as an alert, a notification, an entry in a report or something else?
  1. Please share screen images of "This type of threat can be processed only on the device."
Thanks!

Hello neondreams, I've tested tbs.co.uk, using KTS, SafeMoney, I also get certificate error, slightly different, however, as Richbuff said, certificate issue is happening to/being reported by multiple Kaspersky Community members.
  1. Please tell the Lab this when you report the issue, otherwise, they may think you are the only person impacted.
I will also log a case and report back the Labs response/s. Best regards.

Trying to log into multiple financial websites. error: "certificate verification problem detected. certificate verification service is not available (error: 0x000000ff). you are strongly advised against visiting this website to avoid problems with security and storing your confidential data. If I click on "I understand the risks and wish to continue" I am unable to reach the normal website."
Hello Nanatia, Other Kaspersky Community members are getting the same error, please also report to the Kaspersky Technical Support Team: https://my.kaspersky.com/ , please post back the case number they give? Best regards!

Hi, I also experienced problems with the error message for Certificate. I did the following: 1) Re-entered the website name in internet explorer "for trusted sites" and saved. 2) In Internet Explorer, clicked the Tools button, clicked "internet options, and clicked the Advanced Tab. 3) Scrolled down and cleared the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option in Security setting. I went back and logged into secured site for transaction; Kaspersky green indicated my site was protected. Unfortunately, I did have to log in twice, but that's okay. . . the site was listed as protected. I hope this helps. Note: I use Windows 10.

Hi, I also experienced problems with the error message for Certificate. I did the following: 1) Re-entered the website name in internet explorer "for trusted sites" and saved. 2) In Internet Explorer, clicked the Tools button, clicked "internet options, and clicked the Advanced Tab. 3) Scrolled down and cleared the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option in Security setting. I went back and logged into secured site for transaction; Kaspersky green indicated my site was protected. Unfortunately, I did have to log in twice, but that's okay. . . the site was listed as protected. I hope this helps. Note: I use Windows 10.
is ie different from microsoft edge? as I cant find a way to do what you described on microsoft edge. Also i prefer to use chrome so a solution that means i can use safe money in chrome would be best

Hello neondreams, I've tested tbs.co.uk, using KTS, SafeMoney, I also get certificate error, slightly different, however, as Richbuff said, certificate issue is happening to/being reported by multiple Kaspersky Community members.
  1. Please tell the Lab this when you report the issue, otherwise, they may think you are the only person impacted.
I will also log a case and report back the Labs response/s. Best regards.
how do i go about report the issue to the lab?

how do i go about report the issue to the lab?
Hello Neondreams, https://my.kaspersky.com: Sign into your account Go to https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new - Create a request with all the relevant details, including GSI & Windows logs & any images that represent the issue - GSI help doco: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 The Kaspersky request system will automatically log the issue in their system, you'll receive an automated email with a number beginning with INC, e.g. INC123456789112 (Normally) wintin 48 hrs (during Monday to Saturday) a Tech support human will contact you, (normally) by email. OR, go to: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/GLOBAL - SELECT - your country - region: SELECT - GENERAL PRODUCT USE Will give options to: SUBMIT A REQUEST - repeat above steps CALL SUPPORT - During hours specific to your region CHAT WITH AN EXPERT - IF OnlineChat is available in your region

• 1 month later...
I was experiencing the exact same problem this morning trying to log into banking. Of course, I did not override the Kaspersky warning. This happened in the Chrome browser, which I always use. I tried logging in with Internet Explorer (again, using the Safe Money), but to no avail as I got the same pop up saying it wasn't advisable to proceed (certificate verification problem). I cleared the cache of both browsers, but that didn't make any difference. The error code along with the certificate verification notice was 0x000000f., just like everyone else's. For whatever reason, I rebooted my computer, & tried to sign into the banking site again using the safe money. Lo & behold, the protected browser (green frame) came up, & of course there wasn't any certificate warning. It was as though there was never a problem. I had reinstalled the KIS back in March/2019 at the prompting of Kaspersky Tech Support. They advised there was a problem, & redownloading would resolve the issue. They provided a link for me to use. Here I was yet again, having a problem. C'mon Kaspersky, you're the best out there. Let's get these issues resolved!!!