Certificate verification problem detected

13 minutes ago, james arthur said:

Why do I get this error message on every website I opened using the safe money browser?

Hello @james arthur

Welcome!

1. What is the KIS version & patch(x), x = letteron the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Tell us the OS, version & build, refer: How to find the version & build of your operating system 
  3. Does the error persist in every supported browser: Edge, Chrome, Firefox
  4. Is the error logged in the KIS Reports - if "yes", SAVE the report as a text file, upload to any cloud service of your choice & post back the share link please? 
  5. Please read & follow: Messages "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" when trying to open a website

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added a question || added resource

Hi  

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Response as follows:

Qn 1.image.png.1562476e8a569a6f3a9132df4818e70d.png

Qn 2: image.png.2cc0e5863700b48b001be3afc22cfafb.png

Qn 3: Yes. Tried with Edge, Chrome & Firefox. The results are all the same with the certificate errors.

Qn 4: No KIS Reports

Qn 5:  I believe I shouldn't need to be adding the websites to Trusted Address list as other people do not have such certificate errors when they access those websites using Safe Money.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, james arthur said:

I believe I shouldn't need to be adding the websites to Trusted Address list as other people do not have such certificate errors when they access those websites using Safe Money.

Hello @james arthur,

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

We're not necessarily suggesting adding the websites to Trusted addresses, there's other information in the reference document; given the issue is happening on every website, accessed via the Safe money/Protected browser, there may be an issue with the KIS install, or an issue with the machine, before escalating to support you may wish to do a clean install of KIS = uninstall KIS, *saving License information only*, do not select any other check-boxes, leave them all blank; after the uninstall is complete, make sure the machine is fully rebooted, power on, login, download a new KIS exe, install & recheck - if the issue persists, please log a case with Kaspersky support, fill in either Chat or Email, select Application malfunction, Other template, in the Description of the issue section, give a detailed history; include all screen print(s); support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available?  

Thank you
Flood?+?