Certificate Trust List

Hi Mods and everyone here,

Everything was turned on since I have installed Kaspersky Total Security on my computer.  Just this past hour, my anti-spam and anti-banner was disabled. So I re-enabled the anti-spam and anti-banner.  And then my computer asked me to verify the certificate for Kaspersky which had never occured to me since Kaspersky Total Security was installed on my computer.  

I just looked at the Certificate Trust List and under issued by it stated not available.  Is this normal?  I am cautious since I have hacked in the past.  Thank you for helping me out.  I have attached the files.  

Certificate Trust List Information.png

Certificate Trust List.png

Thanks Berny.  It matches each other.  I have been paranoia because they have stolen files out of my computer.  I think it some kind of new bootkits level type of stuff.  But I can't prove it yet but they are still taking files out of my computer some how.  If I am allow by Kaspersky research headquarter, I would like to send in my harddrives, my flashdrives, and my motherboard with the Central Processing Unit and Memory intact.   

I want to prove to the world that this new type of bootkit exist and it is likely state sponsored.  So that no one have to endure what I have to endure.  And if they think I'm going to be doing a switch, I will film it in real time so there is no doubt that I did not do a switch.  Berny, if you have connection to the Kaspersky management let me know.  I am willing to send it all out for research purposes.  I don't care what color hat that they wear in a free world, this should not happen to anybody.    

• Like 1