Can't Renew Subscription - Missing Validation Button for Paypal

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

As you can see from the screen shot below I am being instructed to press a VALIDATION BUTTON which is clearly missing!

Also I am not offered the option to buy the product without agreeing to auto-renew which is why the validation button is needed by paypal.
Every year the renewal process becomes needlessly more difficult. In 29 days my subscription runs out.  In 28 days I will buy another anti virus product if you have not fixed this problem.

Hello Danila,
The first thing I did was click the “Buy with Paypal” button and it gave me a popup telling me to complete the Validation process by pressing the validation button, which is impossible because there is no validation button.   This is why I contacted support!

I bet It is something to do with the auto-renew being used instead of a single payment. This brings me back to the complaint that I should be about to buy ONE YEAR without signing up for auto-renew, which is why i need to validate it in the first place!

25 days left until I switch to another anti-virus package.  I wonder how many other people have left without bothering to complain?