Can't Put A Screen Lock Due To Kaspersky Lock

Rav

Hi, I have used Kaspersky Internet Security Android for a while now and have set up a Kaspersky lock for my device screen lock. Due to my skin peeling off and forgeting the password, I now can't unlock it and set up a device screen lock. I have already tried deleting the app but it didn't work.

Hi, I have used Kaspersky Internet Security Android for a while now and have set up a Kaspersky lock for my device screen lock. Due to my skin peeling off and forgeting the password, I now can't unlock it and set up a device screen lock. I have already tried deleting the app but it didn't work.

Hello @Rav

Welcome!

• The quickest way, if you have current backups, is to hard reset the phone, or, if KIS is a subscription license, not free, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, use the Application malfunction template → see image below, as a guide; include a detailed history, images and video → if they help define the issue; the Support team may request logs & or reports from the phone, they will let you know:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋