Cannot sign into AOl [Moved] [Solved][Closed]

Mare
Go to solution Solved by KarDip,

Aol mail; cannot sign in. I enter Password and then wait, wait; Aol will not open. Aol links for home page... also not work. When I turn Kaspersky off; I can get into all Aol pages and mail. So; to use my mail I must pause Kaspersky protection for 1 minute. Happened after renew Kaspersky license and it updated.

[Thread moved] Mare, please go to (KTS) "Settings->Additional->Network". Set the option "Do not scan encrypted connections" there as a test. If this works, we can find an exception for the page and you can return to the default settings. (dear colleagues, I would be grateful if someone could take over. For me it's time to go to sleep...)

• Solution
Hi Mare Also welcome to the new Kaspersky Community. As well as Schulte post. I tested Aol worked for me. Maybe try adding Aol URL in Kaspersky "advanced settings" of "web anti-virus" in "configure trusted urls" To do this, go to settings, web anti-virus, advanced settings, configure trusted urls, "add" Thank you. Example only. Example only.

Schulte, KarDip; Thank you. This works into trusted urls; https://www.aol.com/ When I first copied the url it had a different address; 4 other letters in it. I took them out and used only the ones above. Some other AOL links on search do not work, but I don't need them. Same problem happened on a different computer, internet service so I doubt it was virus. I saved the advice from both you guys in case have further problems. Mare

Well; it happened again. Have to turn Kaspersky off to get into AOL mail. Did research on Internet; people saying its guce advertising; AOL, Verizon, yahoo I think merged and full of ads. Will try to shut off ad blocker in browser. Find new email provider.