Cannot see TextNow list in AppLock

chleblan

Hi. Android 9.0 with latest Kasperski app and TextNow installed from Play Store.

I can't see TextNow in my list of apps when I open AppLock (which I LOVE as one of your features!)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both TextNow and Kasperski with no change in behavior in AppLock.

Please help!

Hello @chleblan,

(imo) the problem is not KIS.

I’ve tested: TextNow, TextMe & Text Now, KIS Applock “sees/locks ”Text Now & TextMe, without any problems:

You may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, they will need a detailed history, an AIDA64 report, & images; also they may ask you to install a KIS bug version to collect traces, they will guide you with this if needed.

Please let me know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Hello @chleblan,

Thank you for replying🙏

As per my earlier reply, I tested TextNow & for comparision, I also tested TextMe & Text Now.

KIS Applock “sees/locks” Text Now & TextMe, without any problems

• (imo) the issue is not KIS. 
  • You may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, they will need a detailed history, an AIDA64 report, video & images; they may also ask you to install a KIS bug version to collect traces, they will guide you with this if needed.
  • After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human🕵 will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.

Please let me know the outcome?

Thank you🙏