Cannot download/install Kaspersky to my mobile device

Bought a internet security and perfectly installed on my laptop, however I can install it to on 1 more device which will be my mobile device,i cannot do it have no idea how to scan the qr code to download, I have a huwaie device that do not give me a option to download, please help?, thank you

I assume you are using an android phone in which case go to the android play store and search for kaspersky anti virus.  Install it and use the activation code from your purchased  kaspersky to unlock its premium features on your phone.

Bought a internet security and perfectly installed on my laptop, however I can install it to on 1 more device which will be my mobile device, I cannot do it have no idea how to scan the qr code to download,

I have a Huawei device that do not give me a option to download, please help?

Hello @victortheresa

Welcome!

Huawei, KIS → image 1

Kaspersky has a QR scanner app → image 2, & the Huawei app store has many. it's your choice which you use; however, it's not necessary to use QR, all you need to do is as follows:

1. In (your) MyKaspersky account, enter the License activation code  →  image 3
  2. In In (your) MyKaspersky account, License tab, make sure the License activation code is entered → image 4
  3. On the Huawei phone, download KIS, start the KIS app, when it comes to the activation screen, select "I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION", do not enter any CODES; simply SIGN INTO your MyKaspersky account; the KIS application will synchronise with the CODE stored in your MyKaspersky account.
  4. After you’ve activated the license, make sure you carefully configure the HUAWEI exactly as per Kaspersky’s Huawei and Honor device documentation:
  1. Exclude Kaspersky Internet Security from battery optimization mode.
  2. Lock KIS app in memory
  3. Make sure that all the Manage manually switches (Auto-launchSecondary launch, and Run in background) are set to ON

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

References:

Due to firmware functionality on the Huawei P30 the app may not autorun after device restart. We recommend that you add Kaspersky Internet Security to the apps that can autorun or start the app manually after the device is restarted.

On Huawei devices running Android 6.0 and lower the Data wipe command may not wipe data from an SD card. To minimize the risk that data might fall into the wrong hands, don't save sensitive data on SD cards on these devices.

Additional resource:

Read before you create a new topic!