Cannot disinfect detected Adware object located in Cache. Skip/delete archive/Add to exclusions. Which do I choose?

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Cannot disinfect detected object.  Skip/delete archive/Add to exclusions.  Which do I choose?

And why is there ZERO information on what to do?  I mean, if I had any interest in programming, I would have become a programmer.  We are paying to have Kaspersky give advice on how to proceed.  I mean, cant you even give us a “hint” on this pop-up, so we dont have to spend hours on help forums trying to get the basic information that we thought we paid you to give us?  Not trying to be a jerk, but honestly, why is basic information on how to proceed not in the pop up?  A link to explain the terms seems very simple to add.  Sorry, ticked at the time I have had to spend on what seems to be a very simple and frequently asked question…

• 2 months later...

The answer does not help me decide for my particular “malware found” if I should SKIP or DELETE ARCHIVE.   Can you please explain when to use SKIP and when DELETE ARCHIVE?  

Also, I agree with original question:  PLEASE add pop up “info” button on SKIP/DELETE box to provide this information right there and facilitate a quick decision!!!  THANK YOU!     

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
45 minutes ago, PatrioticTAKA said:
  1.  idk how to Clear Kaspersky Reports part. the UI is different.

Hello @PatrioticTAKA

Welcome!

1. Select Security (from List on left-hand-side of GUI) 
  2. Select Security gear icon ⚙ (top right-hand-side of GUI) 
  3. Scroll down to & select: Reports & Quarantine
  4. Select Clear

Resource: Reports and Quarantine settings

image.thumb.jpeg.dd639a3008ba628c363b8e307972c201.jpeg   image.thumb.jpeg.6623cf6f6621db77631519505a6a587f.jpeg

1. ?*ALSO* have (you) responded to the pop-up message alert? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar?

19 minutes ago, PatrioticTAKA said:

thank you for the answer, the problem has been resolved!

for the pop-up message alert i choose skip.

and yeah since i'm not a native english speaker, my grammar is bad. ?‍?

Hello @PatrioticTAKA

You're most welcome!

We're delighted to read the issue is resolved, well done?

Regarding the 'grammar', we were commenting that we fixed *our* grammar, not yours?, we did not find anything wrong with your grammar at all!

Thank you?
Flood?+?