cannot access British netflix with vpn

That’s a very odd issue I’ve been having for the past few days. I access the British server on kaspersky vpn, and then log on to netflix. and then I realize that I’m seeing the American page for it.

yesterday I actually checked what my ip was while connected, and the ip was geolocalized to somewhere in England, but I still kept having the same issue. I tried to connect to the Brazilian server (my country) to give it a test and, once again… I see the american version of netflix, not the Brazilian this time? 

What should I do? What is the problem? I’m using win 10 and tried accessing netflix via chrome and Edge, to the same results.

Hello @caderoger

Welcome!

1. Please provide the information requested by @Danila T. Read before you create a new topic? 
  2. Netflix use Geo-blocking; using Kaspersky’s VPN, have you ever been able to access British Netflix? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

sure, my win 10 is 1909 and my kaspersky vpn is premium, version 21.2.16.590.

for this specific issue, I don’t think there’s a need for screenshots. ah, I do live in Brazil and yes, I was able to access British netflix through the United Kingdom server until last Tuesday or Wednesday (march 9 and 10 respectively)

thank you for replying, I hope to at least be able to understand what is happening.

Hello @caderoger

You’re most welcome!

Re “images”, they often help us, help you. We tested & got interesting results, it would’ve been useful to compare → too late now😶

Raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific www does not work as expected template → as in our image; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. Support may also suggest installing version 21.3.10.391, if it’s available in your region, again, follow their guidance. 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled?

Hello @caderoger

You’re most welcome!

Re “images”, they often help us, help you. We tested & got interesting results, it would’ve been useful to compare → too late now😶

Raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific www does not work as expected template → as in our image; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. Support may also suggest installing version 21.3.10.391, if it’s available in your region, again, follow their guidance. 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled?

I’m glad to say that updating the version worked as a charm. thank you very much, now I can watch it’s always sunny in philadelphia and check the whole gang’s crazy hijinx! :D

I’m glad to say that updating the version worked as a charm. thank you very much, now I can watch it’s always sunny in Philadelphia and check the whole gang’s crazy hijinks! :D

Hello @caderoger

You’re most welcome☺ !

We’re delighted the issue was resolved by updating to 21.3.10.391🤸

Thank you for taking the time to let us know👌

Flood🐳+🐋