Can we remove web threats notifications in Kaspersky Cloud Free?

I was wondering if we could remove all web threat notifications without removing all kaspersky’s notifications entirely in the Cloud free version. I think that option is only available in the paid version and that really annoys me. Is there any future update that will allow us do that I said previously or there isn’t intention in doing that?
The best regards from Portugal.

Hello @pistolasxD

Welcome!

• Please post images & the Kaspersky Security Cloud Report of the web threat notifications you wish to stop? 
  • To access Reports, open Security Cloud application window, select More ToolsReports button, select Detailed reports, select 24hrs or 7days, whichever timeframe clearly shows the issue, select Export, save the Report as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳  

Hello @pistolasxD

Welcome!

• Please post images & the Kaspersky Security Cloud Report of the web threat notifications you wish to stop? 
  • To access Reports, open Security Cloud application window, select Reports button, select Detailed reports, select 24hrs or 7days, whichever timeframe clearly shows the issue, select Export, save the Report as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳  

Hi @FLOOD

I'm thinking that you're not getting me so I'll tell you more specifically.

So I my job is based on visiting sites that might be contaminated and need to get blocked but at home right now I'm using the free version in my laptop so I can't disable only the web threat notification.

Hopefully this time you can get my point.

The best regards.

Hello @pistolasxD

Thank you for replying👌

• If & as you’ve already established, the functionality does not exist, atm, there’s no way around that.
  • Seeing a Report & images, of the type of notifications that annoy you, we could provide an opinion, on the likelihood of whether or not there’s a future possibility of a feature to supress such events. 
  • If, whether at work or home, there’s notifications from visiting sites that might be contaminated, imo, suppressing such information would be unwise. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳