Can I transfer my account to another person?

ptoye
Go to solution Solved by ptoye,

I have an account with Kaspersky, and it’s installed on three machines, one of which belongs to my partner. As my health is not good, I would like to move the account to my partner, so that she can continue to receive updates, renew the licence and access my Kaspersky should the worst happen to me. Can this be done and, if so, how?

I cannot find any way on the My Kaspersky site of opening a ticket - only live chat and phone - so I am having to ask this question here.

Hello @ptoye, Peter

Welcome back!

We’re sorry to read you’ve been unwell😔

On the support page, select Email → Contact support, fill in the email template as in our images, include verifiable information for your software, for example, date of purchase, order number, activation code & the explanation you’ve shared with us:

Initially you’ll receive an automated email response & then a support agent will respond.

We hope your health improves and you recover well.  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• Solution

Hi @ptoye 

It looks like you have been redirected to this link https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/b2c/GB
Please ask the Kaspersky assistant to open a Ticket :
→ Contact Support → Chat with an expert

I was trying to avoid a live chat - it always takes far too much time and I’ve found that it means that you don’t get proper answers to questions as the support person doesn’t have time to think. Emails always much more productive for both sides, and I don’t understand why Kaspersky don’t provide this option. There’s 60-minute wait for live chat. This is unacceptable.