can i share kaspersky security cloud? can it be used on a family friends computer ?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

hi, please may i ask i have recently started using Kaspersky security cloud family, please may i ask can i share kaspersky security cloud  can it be used on a family friends computer ? as well as family! thank you, ☺

• Solution

hi, please may i ask i have recently started using Kaspersky security cloud family, please may i ask can i share kaspersky security cloud  can it be used on a family friends computer ? as well as family! thank you, ☺

Hello @Kev797

Welcome!

Yes!

An owner (you) of the Family subscription can also share protection with family members and friends.

If you purchased the Family package subscription, you can share application usage rights with people close to you (friendsfamily, and even colleagues) - reference: About the subscription.

All other users under this Family subscription will have to create their own MyKaspersky accounts.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Additional resource:

Connecting to MyKaspersky

To use Kaspersky Security Cloud, your device must be connected to a My Kaspersky account

hi, sorry i got this wrong i didn't  mean to put best answer as kev797 i was trying to put best answer from Flood and Floods Wife sorry. 

Hello @Kev797,

Welcome back! 

😁 , do not worry!! 

If you intended to select another reply as “Best answer”, the Moderators will kindly change it for you; however, it’s not an issue, the most important thing is the problem is solved & you are happy🤸

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋