Can I disable 'Use Parental Control' recommendation?

I'm the only person who uses my computer, so I'm not interested in having Parental Control enabled, nor do I plan on ever letting a kid use my computer. Is there a way to remove this as a recommendation? The organizational person in me hates that I haven't found a way to dismiss this recommendation notification. Thanks!

I'm the only person who uses my computer. I'm not interested in having Parental Control enabled, nor do I plan on ever letting a kid use my computer. Is there a way to remove this as a recommendation? The organizational person in me hates that I haven't found a way to dismiss this recommendation notification.
Hello flashofquiksilver, Welcome! The short answer is "no". Unfortunately the "recommendation" has no "ignore", "off", "hide" switch. The long answer is Kaspersky are aware of the requirement for ALL "Recommendation(s) / Notifications(s) to have an IGNORE option. ATM, the issue is with the developers. In the interim, we wait. The following may aggravate more than the "organizational" person in you:
  1. Kaspersky have advised: "impacted" Kaspersky Subscribers should contact the Lab, one by one & log a "I have a suggestion" request.
We say "no", this is a global issue, with a single root cause, "poor product development". The "ignore" option is available for some ""recommendations, the same "ignore" option needs to be applied to all. Could you please post an image of "your" recommendation? I'll add it to the "outstanding" incident request, so the Lab can "tally" the numbers while they "dither". Thank you:pray_tone3:

• 6 months later...

I'm the only person who uses my computer. I'm not interested in having Parental Control enabled, nor do I plan on ever letting a kid use my computer. Is there a way to remove this as a recommendation? The organizational person in me hates that I haven't found a way to dismiss this recommendation notification.

Hello @flashofquiksilver,
Welcome!
The short answer is "no".
Unfortunately the "recommendation" has no "ignore", "off", "hide" switch.
The long answer is Kaspersky are aware of the requirement for ALL "Recommendation(s) / Notifications(s) to have an IGNORE option.
ATM, the issue is with the developers.
In the interim, we wait.
The following may aggravate more than the "organizational" person in you:

• Kaspersky have advised: "impacted" Kaspersky Subscribers should contact the Lab, one by one & log a "I have a suggestion" request.

We say "no", this is a global issue, with a single root cause, "poor product development".
The "ignore" option is available for some ""recommendations, the same "ignore" option needs to be applied to all.
Could you please post an image of "your" recommendation? I'll add it to the "outstanding" incident request, so the Lab can "tally" the numbers while they "dither".
Thank you🙏

thanks for an extensive answer.

+++

• 7 months later...

Hello @numcrun

You’re welcome! 
Thank you for the information👌

• Kaspersky Total Security (KTS), is up to version 21.2, is there a reason you’re using such an old version? 
  • Update KTS, there will be a Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK) Recommendation, not Parental control, select Ignore to the KSK Recommendation. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋