Avira antivirus popped up as Kaspersky is risky

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Posted (edited)

Today in my phone's pre installed antivirus app which is provided by avira antivirus popped up as Kaspersky is risky app that I should uninstall Kaspersky ill tag the photos below

Screenshot_2024-05-03-13-39-03-89_035d55d4552197c94b0185899d8a326c.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-03-13-38-54-32_035d55d4552197c94b0185899d8a326c.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-03-13-33-00-33_035d55d4552197c94b0185899d8a326c.jpg

Edited by Berny

45 minutes ago, Anan said:

Today in my phone's pre-installed antivirus app which is provided by avira antivirus popped up as Kaspersky is risky app that I should uninstall Kaspersky

Hello @Anan,

Welcome!

Kaspersky needs to run as a solo AV in the Android OS. 

You need to make a decision - keep Kaspersky OR keep Avira. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Avira antivirus popped up as Kaspersky is risky

But I can't uninstall the pre installed on my phone it cannot be deleted and I prefer Kaspersky I have a doubt somebody could have hacked my phone 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Both sides of av are meant to av but it's against av against this makes me confused maybe some kind of hackers master piece of work 

Edited by Anan
  • Thanks 1

• Solution
13 minutes ago, Anan said:

But I can't uninstall the pre-installed on my phone it cannot be deleted, and I prefer Kaspersky I have a doubt somebody could have hacked my phone. 

8 minutes ago, Anan said:

Both sides of av are meant to av but it's against av against this makes me confused maybe some kind of hackers masterpiece of work 

Hello @Anan

Thank you for posting back & the information!
IF (you) have licensed Kaspersky software - not free, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:                      image.thumb.png.e9177711f2d7a647584b9520a1c4bdff.png
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Thanks 1