Application Control - Restrictions colors

I used to know what all the colors meant by heart but its been such a long time that I have forgotten what they all mean.

I can’t find a legion on what the colors mean in Kaspersky support.  Does anyone know where they are ?

The obvious ones are obvious (Green- Trusted), Red - Untrusted) . What about Blue and all the other colors ?

Hello @celsurf,

Welcome!

Checking a website for safety

Websites are checked using URL Advisor. Kaspersky Total Security allows checking the safety of a website before you click a link to open it.

The URL Advisor component checks links on a web page opened in Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. Kaspersky Total Security displays one of the following icons next to the checked link:

Safe web page – if the linked web page is safe according to Kaspersky

Safe web page – if there is no information about the safety status of the web page

wtb_orange.png – if a web page opened from a link could be used by criminals to harm your computer or data, according to Kaspersky

Safe web page – if the linked web page is dangerous according to Kaspersky

To view a pop-up window with more details on the link, move the mouse pointer to the corresponding icon.

By default, Kaspersky Total Security checks links in search results only. You can enable link checking on every website.

Atm, there is no blue or any other colour other than the 4 above.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thank you but I was referring to the Restrictions column which is found at ‘Application Control’ --> ‘Manage Applications’  There are times where the little green box is ie Blue and other colors.

Great @celsurf

• It always helps to provide as much information as possible so we don’t waste your time.

= Custom settings,       = Low restricted,       = Trusted,       = High restricted,       = Untrusted

Manage applications window

• If you’d like further information or have other colours you wish to have “interpreted”, please tell us specifically the colour, where it is, when it’s seen and provide an image & or video? noting, in the image you’ve provided, there are no colours🤔  
  • OR, if the above does not answer the question & if your Kaspersky software is licensed, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, they will require a GSI & Windows logs, a detailed history, always include images & or a video, it will help them understand the problem. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• If you’d like further information or have other colours you wish to have “interpreted”, please tell us specifically the colour, where it is, when it’s seen and provide an image & or video? noting, in the image you’ve provided, there are no colours🤔  

Under the ‘’Restrictions” column, you should be able to see a green box and the word Trusted beside it. I was referring to the different colours the boxes in this column could posses.