Application control blocking Sonic Suite 3 [Closed]

nexon
Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hello from old forum to the new comunity forum :) My problem is in application control (i noticed it randomly when i browsing detailed reports) I switched it to english language Shift+F12... App control blocking Sonic Suite 3 (SS3Svc32.exe and SS3Svc64.exe because reading memory from other processes) which is program for audio settings supplied along with Asus ROG products. A lot of this action is blocked.. And why i was not notifed about this?

Hello Nexon, Welcome to the "Community". I can offer an answer to the question, "why i was not notifed about this?"as I've asked KLAB exactly the same question, not regarding Sonic Suite 3, but other apps... This is the KLAB response: quote: "Application vulnerability information is not as critical as others so it does not appear on the Notification Centre screen. However, the information is available on demand by accessing “Task Manager” on the “Scan” screen, or the “Vulnerability Scan” screen in “More Tools”, and in Scan reports." unquote In other words, we, the unsuspecting masses, have to review reports & look into the bowels of the app "just in case" there's a little bit of information that we REALLY might need to know about. Same with Vulnerability Scans, often times the detections never show an alert on the main application display, even when there's a "Critical" KLA detected....:scream: It's a bit like that horrible, merchant posterior covering statement: "buyer beware". I'm not familiar with Sonic Suite 3 app/s, but sometimes, similar alerts are captured/reported when "private browser" is active.... Hopefully, others in the community may be able to help answer your query... Thanks!

• Solution
App control blocking Sonic Suite 3 (SS3Svc32.exe and SS3Svc64.exe because reading memory from other processes) which is program for audio settings supplied along with Asus ROG products.
Hi, as FLOOD noticed, this issue is most likely due to Protected Browser protecting itself and blocking any normal system communications. You can check it this way: open Protected Browser, then go to Kaspersky main window -> More tools -> Reports -> Detailed reports. There is nothing to worry about, as long as those messages appear right after you run protected browser. You are not notified about these, as it would be a bit too much to get a bunch of these notifications each time you run Protected Browser.

Hi, as FLOOD noticed, this issue is most likely due to Protected Browser protecting itself and blocking any normal system communications. You can check it this way: open Protected Browser, then go to Kaspersky main window -> More tools -> Reports -> Detailed reports. There is nothing to worry about, as long as those messages appear right after you run protected browser. You are not notified about these, as it would be a bit too much to get a bunch of these notifications each time you run Protected Browser.
So if i run Protected browser then are these processes blocked right?