App Lock not working after update to Android 10 on Galaxy s10+ [MOVED] [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by PapaBenn,

Hello @alefcarvalho 
Welcome!
Thanks for the video👌
Please tell us: 

• KIS version?
  • In words: how is KIS App lock not working? 

Please post back?
Thank you🙏

***Moderators, please move Topic to Kaspersky Internet Security For Windows, macOS and Android***

Thank you🙏

Hello

My KIS app is version 11.36.

After my samsung Galaxy S10+ upgraded to Android 10

KIS App Lock still works however when opening an app like instagram for example the fingerprint unlock screen and instagram are alternating with each other as shown in the video.

Hello @alefcarvalho,

Thanks for the extra information🙏 .

I’ve tested Instagram, not Whatsapp, I open Instagram, authenticate via KIS App Lock; if I remain in the Instagram account, KIS does not try to lock Instagram again, if I go to the phone home screen, or another app, then back to Instagram, I have to (re)authenticate to pass KIS AppLock, that’s normal.

• I cannot replicate what I observe in the video nor what you describe🤔  
  1. Are you using any overlays? 
  2. Has the issue always existed? 
  3. Has root access been granted?

Maybe, consult Kaspersky Technical Support, they will request an AIDA64 report, the video, images and a detailed history of the issue. 

After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated🤖 email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab 🕵 human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.

The support engineer cannot see your device. He/she will make decisions based on the information you give. The engineer may not know information that you consider obvious. Therefore, please describe the issue in as much depth as possible: when it occurred, what preceded it, and what measures were taken to resolve. Try not to miss even the smallest detail.

Please let us know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

I experienced the same issue for a while since upgrading to Android 10, until I contacted technical support. We went through some processes with me giving feedback/data for them to analyse including the above mentioned AIDA64 report. They now confirm that there is a bug, quoting their latest response here “In continuation of our communication, I would like to inform you that a bug has been identified and it is under investigation. I will e-mail you as soon as I have any feedback.” 

Best for now is to disable App Lock until issue is resolved

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced the same issue for a while since upgrading to Android 10, until I contacted technical support. We went through some processes with me giving feedback/data for them to analyse including the above mentioned AIDA64 report. They now confirm that there is a bug, quoting their latest response here “In continuation of our communication, I would like to inform you that a bug has been identified and it is under investigation. I will e-mail you as soon as I have any feedback.” 

Best for now is to disable App Lock until issue is resolved

Just some update. Here’s feedback from technical support regarding this issue “Our experts informed us that a new version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, v.11.41.4.2848, has been released in Google Play store and it should fix the issue encountered. Please update the Kaspersky application through Google Play”
My issue seem to be resolved after this upgrade