Any financial site: Run Error Failed to run Protected Browser: Reason: Process was Stopped

Fustrated

Everytime I try to go to a shopping site or a financial site I receive an error message. Run Error Failed to run Protected Browser: Reason: Process was Stopped Than it asked me if I want to open website on current window Setting I cannot get this fixed I've upgraded to Kaspersky Total Security - it is not fixed I have tried to get a hold of support . They make you jump through hoops and I still have not received any help. Another issue is I keep being ask if i want to add Kaspersky Internet Security, I thought with Total Security I would already have this. Debbie

Everytime I try to go to a shopping site or a financial site I receive an error message. Run Error Failed to run Protected Browser: Reason: Process was Stopped Than it asked me if I want to open website on current window Setting I cannot get this fixed I've upgraded to Kaspersky Total Security - it is not fixed I have tried to get a hold of support . They make you jump through hoops and I still have not received any help. Another issue is I keep being ask if i want to add Kaspersky Internet Security, I thought with Total Security I would already have this. Debbie
Hello Fustrated/Debbie, Welcome! Your avatar says it all! Let's see if we can help, we won't ask you to jump thru hoops, but we will ask lots of questions - hope that's ok? To start, please tell us:
  1. Operating system name?, version? & build?
  2. KTS version? build? patch(x)? x= letter
To find this information, open Kaspersky application, main window, select the ?Support, next to the ⚙(Settings), this will open the Support window, which will show system information & Kaspersky application information (it also shows License Key, so if you post an image make sure you censor that please). Note, if your operating system is not Windows, let me know I'll guide you. --- May I have a bit of history as well please:
  1. Has the operating system or Kaspersky application just been updated?
  2. May I have an image of Run Error Failed to run Protected Browser error?
  3. & an image of the message to "use Kaspersky Internet Security" please?
  4. & one final thing please, sign into your MyKaspersky online account and check what products are shown in https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/
Please post back? Thank you.

I'm really so frustrated, I'm going to remove this software Kasersky if you don't get it working right. And demand a fund!! 2 day's ago I upgraded my Kaspersky I think everything there will give you the answers to some of your questions. I'll be home wednesday morning to fix this.

I'm really so frustrated, I'm going to remove this software Kaspersky if you don't get it working right. And demand a fund!! 2 day's ago I upgraded my Kaspersky I think everything there will give you the answers to some of your questions. I'll be home Wednesday morning to fix this.
Hello Fustrated, Thank you for posting back and the images:pray_tone3:. I understand how upset you are. I would be too, however, you are our eyes, you have access to the data and you know the history, without your help we're blind. If I could ask please for a GSI & Windows logs, please upload the folder to cloud & pm the link, whenever you have time on Wednesday please? **Also, we may ask for things that Tech Support have asked for, that in itself may drive you nuts, but, we have no idea what they asked for, what was provided and why the support they offered didn't help, all we can do is try as hard as possible to work with you and find a solution** Regarding a refund, unfortunately, the Community portal has no way of facilitating refunds, anything of that nature must be done via Kaspersky Technical Support. How to request a refund for a Kaspersky Lab application Best regards.

• 2 months later...

Hello  @Fustrated

Confirmed issues:  Run error, Failed to run Protected Browser

Option Block capturing screenshots in Protected Browser, disappeared from KTS

• Google Chrome, Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit), any financial www, generates: Run error, Failed to run Protected Browser. Reason: Protection against screenshots is not available.

Firefox, Version 71.0 (Official Build) (64-bit), any financial www, generates: Run error, Failed to run Protected Browser. Reason: Protection against screenshots is not available.

Link

Block capturing screenshots in Protected Browser option is supposed to be available🤔

Weird, before patch g, issue did not exist (for me)…😖