anti banner, My youtube ad blocker doesn`t work anymore. [Solved][Closed]

beli
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution

Hello @beli

Additional to @nexon

1. Are the Youtube advertisements showing irrespective of browser used?
  2. Is Kaspersky Protection extension installed in each supported browser? If “yes” are Anti-Banner & Private Browsing enabled

Please do the following workaround:

• In Google Chrome, in the address bar, type in:   chrome://flags/#enable-quic     press enter  
  • Next to the Experimental QUIC protocol, select Disabled from the drop-down menu. 

• Also, as per advice from @Igor Kurzin , this is a known issue.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi,

Can we block adds/anti banners on android device in different applications i.e. Google  Chrome. Please let me know what product we need to use including products for kids.

Regards

Faheem

Hello @MFT, Faheem,

Welcome!

• Kaspersky Internet Security Premium, from Google Play Store will provide internet protection, it’s not specifically designed to block ads/anti banners.
  • For children, Kaspersky Safe Kids, from Google Play Store is the product required to protect & manage children’s use of their device(s). Note, the children must only use Chrome browser or the browser that came with the phone.
  • KSK is not specifically designed as an ad/anti banner blocker.
  • I always recommend, install the KSK free version, test it. 
  • I also recommend installing the free version of KIS, however, if you’re looking to determine the functionality of the KIS Internet Protection feature, that feature is only available in the licensed/Premium software. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

KIS - About Internet Protection

What is Kaspersky Safe Kids?

Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android