Android security App Lock sugestion

Mr. Burns

I would like to make a sugestion for KTS for android. The app lock could turn it on or off based on some rules, like for example, if I am at home or in a specific network  it turn it off automatically. I tink that is a pain to turn it off manually every time I am at home and I want to use my bank apps.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Burns said:

I would like to make a suggestion for KTS for android. The app lock could turn it on or off based on some rules, like for example, if I am at home or in a specific network it turns it off automatically. I think that is a pain to turn it off manually every time I am at home, and I want to use my bank apps.

Hello @Mr. Burns,

Welcome back!

• Easy, please go to the support page, fill in an Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a detailed history & explanation/reasons for the request; support will submit the request to the relevant team(s) & provide you with feedback.
  • Note, not all requests/suggestions are implemented & those that are, may take a long time, sometimes a very long time

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife