Allowing pop-ups on streaming site [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I need to allow pop-up ads on one streaming site SBS ON DEMAND. How do I do it? I have been getting tips from acquaintances that don't work. I just want an easy to understand no fuss way to do this. I am running windows 7 pro and have a firefox browser.

Thanks

Spinner

I need to allow pop-up ads on one streaming site SBS ON DEMAND. How do I do it? I have been getting tips from acquaintances that don't work. I just want an easy to understand no fuss way to do this. I am running windows 7 pro and have a firefox browser. Thanks, Spinner

Hello @Spinner

Welcome!

• Private browsing → Allow data collection
  • Anti-banner →  Allow banners
  1. are the Kaspersky features to modify, however, these are available in KIS, KTS & KSC, not KAV; please confirm the Kaspersky application name, version & patch  →  refer: 

Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 

2. Are there any non-standard extensions/addons installed in the Firefox browser

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• Solution

Thanks for your reply. I don’t have that option of the green Kaspersky shield at the top right hand of the screen. My version is Kaspersky Total Security 21.3

Hello @Spinner

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for posting back!

If the Kaspersky protection extension icon is missing from the Firefox browser, it means it hasn’t been installed. 

It’s easier to add the exclusions via the Kaspersky protection extension = 2 steps, after the extension is added to the browser, adding via the application is 16+ steps.

To add the extension, open Firefox, (1) go to: about:addons, (2) search for Kaspersky, (3) select Kaspersky Protection 2021, (4) select Add to Firefox, (5) select Add, (6) select OK, Got it

The remainder of the images are simply to confirm the Kaspersky protection extension is installed & to guide you to the version & latest release date

After installing the  Kaspersky protection extension, change:

• Private browsing → Allow data collection
  • Anti-banner →  Allow banners

as we showed in our first reply.

If you’d prefer to manage via the application, post back & we’ll put together a gallery of steps, after we’ve had a 😴

Also, we’re painful, we really like to know the KTS application, full version & patch(x) x=letter, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

How to install the extension in Mozilla Firefox

How to enable the extension in Mozilla Firefox

HI,

By Jove, I think you’ve done it! If you only knew how long I’ve been trying to get this rectified. Thanks for your help.

I’m going to shut my machine down now and restart it later just to make sure that is really working with this.  I’ll post back in a few hours.

Spinner