After every patch upgrades (like a,b,c,d,e,f), anti banner filters turn off automatically.

Apal

After every patch upgrades (like a,b,c,d,e,f), anti banner filters turn off automatically. Though not immediately after restart, it happens after a day. To solve this, I have to again turn on the banner filters one by one, or, reset the settings to default.

Application version :- 21.3.10.391(f)

Windows 10 21h1 version.

Is this a known issue ?

Hello,

I did not notice this phenomenon. Do you try to uninstall the product and re-install it to check this situation again.

Regards.

Yes, tried, but still occurs.

Also, I face this issue in both of my laptops. Sony Vaio and hp pavilion having windows 10 21h1 version.

1. Is this a known issue ?

Hello @Apal

Welcome back!

1. No, not at all. 

• Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue, &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When Technical Support provide an answer, please share the information with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

1. Is this a known issue ?

Hello @Apal

Welcome back!

1. No, not at all. 

• Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue, &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When Technical Support provide an answer, please share the information with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Contacted support, but, since, I turned on the filter back and, anti banner working again, they said that in future before turning them on, I have to contacted them, so, they closed the ticket.

@Apal,

Thank you for posting back👌

We’ve updated our previous reply. 

• & if the issue persists, log another case with TS, make sure to log it when the issue is replicable & when data can be captured to be analysed. 
  • TS will close any case that expires a pre-determined period, unless you advise them you are trying to replicate the issue & need the case status to be changed to pending your further submission. 
  • If TS do not hear from you, after they’ve changed a case to “pending/your actions”, they will close the case, if you do not respond to the automated emails that you’ll receive. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋