Additional payment options, net banking, for kaspersky license renewal [moved]

I am happy with my 1 year experience with using Kaspersky products and I would love to renew my license but I am unable to do so as the option to renew my license with net banking with state bank of India is unavailable. I would request your technical team to make the option to use State Bank of India net banking available and it is the more widely popular banks in India.

I am happy with my 1 year experience with using Kaspersky products and I would love to renew my license but I am unable to do so as the option to renew my license with net banking with state bank of India is unavailable. I would request your technical team to make the option to use State Bank of India net banking available and it is the more widely popular banks in India.

Hello @anurox2316

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky software is currently installed? 
  2. Please tell us more about “State Bank of India net banking is not available”?
  3. Which part of How to renew the license for Kaspersky solutions for home does not work? 
  4. Show us screen images of the problem → hide any private information → it helps us understand if we see what you see? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources: 

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...