Adding security for mobile phone

I am running Kaspersky Total Security on my PC and want to include protection for my mobile phone.  I was under the impression that I needed to download Kaspersky Security Cloud on my phone.  Do I need to do so or can I simply register an additional device under my Total Security subscription?

Many thanks for any advice 

Hello @Bradyboy

Welcome!

1. Depending on how many  devices the Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) license covers, you may install Android / Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) from Google Play Store or Huawei app store. 
  2. Once KIS is downloaded & installed, select I HAVE A LICENSE, then sign in to (your) MyKaspersky account, the KIS application will sync with the  MyKaspersky portal & pick up the license - do not manually enter any code
  3. Android / Kaspersky Security Cloud is a completely different product.
  4. Android / Kaspersky Security Cloud does not have the  Kaspersky Internet Security features.  
  5. Kaspersky Security Cloud is not covered under the  Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) license.
  6. If you install Kaspersky Security Cloud, you will have to choose, either the Free version, or pay a Kaspersky Security Cloud subscription. 
  7. Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) license covers: Android / Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) - Android & MAC; Premium Kaspersky Password Manager, Premium Kaspersky Safe Kids & Free Kaspersky VPN. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

About Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

Hello @Bradyboy

You’re most welcome☺ !

Ah, iPhone, there’s no Kaspersky AV for any iOS devices😥, refer: Why there’s no antivirus for iOS

All that’s available is Kaspersky Security Cloud. 

Kaspersky Security Cloud is completely different to  Kaspersky Internet Security.

If you do install iOS/Kaspersky Security Cloud, you have the option of using the Free (limited) version, or paying a new, full subscription for either Premium Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal or Premium Kaspersky Security Cloud Family. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Overview of Kaspersky Security Cloud for iOS

About Kaspersky Security Cloud for iOS

Kaspersky Security Cloud offers three subscription packages

Hello @Bradyboy

You’re most welcome☺ !

• You are not a dummy! 
  • Sometimes Kaspersky is not so easy to understand. 
  • Under your Kaspersky Total Security (KTS), on iOS devices, that license installs the following software:
  1. Kaspersky Password Manager - Premium
  2. Kaspersky Safe Kids - Premium 
  3. Kaspersky Safe Browser - Free, must be used with Kaspersky Safe Kids
  4. Kaspersky VPN - Free (limited). 
  5. QR Scanner - Free
  6. Kaspersky Who Calls - Russian region only

If you wish to use Kaspersky Security Cloud software on the iOS, you may install  Kaspersky Security Cloud Free (limited) OR  pay another subscription, install Kaspersky Security Cloud software and activate with the new different license. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋