Add to exclusions not working. Not a virus, open candy, cheat engine. [Solved][Closed]

me34
Go to solution Solved by kmscom,

Any file that KTS identifies, and I click "add to exclusions", then do again a manual scan, it is again identified. 1. I do manual scan, select "add to exclusions" 2. role is added in role list 3. I repeat the manual scan 4. file is detected again!!!!! KTS version: OS: windows 10

Hello Me34, Welcome! Is the executable in C:\Log\ ? If yes, what else is in C:\Log\ , is it all "Cheat Engine" objects / files? Please let us know, and your Windows 10 version & build please? Many thanks!
Cheat Engine file is 1 exe file.

Hello Me34, Welcome! Is the executable in C:\Log\ ? If yes, what else is in C:\Log\ , is it all "Cheat Engine" objects / files? Please let us know, and your Windows 10 version & build please? Many thanks!
Cheat Engine file is 1 exe file.
Hello Me34, Thanks for posting back! I appreciate you've chosen CheatEngine software, however, the detections are valid, Kaspersky is sending warnings, in case users have not conciously installed the software into their systems. 21 engines detect CheatEngine Regarding the location of the executable, may I ask why it's C:\Log\ ? Please let us know? Thanks!

Hello Me34, Thanks for posting back! I appreciate you've chosen CheatEngine software, however, the detections are valid, Kaspersky is sending warnings, in case users have not conciously installed the software into their systems. 21 engines detect CheatEngine Best regards!
Yes, I know what is Cheat Engine, and the detection of kaspersky is correct, but I want to add it to the exclusions list! I do not want kaspersky to notify me or erase it! After all that is the purpose of the exclusions list...

Hello Me34, Thanks for posting back! I appreciate you've chosen CheatEngine software, however, the detections are valid, Kaspersky is sending warnings, in case users have not conciously installed the software into their systems. 21 engines detect CheatEngine Best regards!
Yes, I know what is Cheat Engine, and the detection of kaspersky is correct, but I want to add it to the exclusions list! I do not want kaspersky to notify me or erase it! After all that is the purpose of the exclusions list...
I know you know Me34, I was explaining the overall objective of this type of detection. I'm in the process of installing it, why is your executable in C:\Log?

I know you know Me34, I was explaining the overall objective of this type of detection. I'm in the process of installing it, why is your executable in C:\Log?
No special reason the file is at c:\log It was in the Download folder with my name in the path, so I moved it to the first folder I found. This is not a particular problem with Cheat Engine, my original problem was with another software that got detected by kaspersky, I just downloaded Cheat Engine to demonstrate the problem.

So what are we working on Me34? CheatEngine or something else? Using KTS, I've successfully installed and run CheatEngine DESPITE the Kaspersky detections.
1. We are working on CheatEngine. When I solve CheatEngine issue I will solve my other software the same way. 2. You do not need to install CheatEngine. the detection is on the installation file. 3. Also I can run it DESPITE the Kaspersky detections, Now do a right click on CheatEngine folder or installation file, select "scan" and see if it is detected again

3. Also I can run it DESPITE the Kaspersky detections, Now do a right click on CheatEngine folder or installation file, select "scan" and see if it is detected again
will be detected, because you run a selective scan of the file, and it runs when you wish, otherwise it will be an error that the scan is not performed during a quick and complete check, the file will be excluded from the check on the object that you specified in the exception and the protection components you specified

me34 Exceptions only work during fast and full scans, as well as when searching for rootkits. if you perform a selective scan of the file, the antivirus will execute it and notify about the found object
Thanks, so there is no way to add exceptions rules for selective scan? How can I verify the rule is correct and working, is there a better way from running a full scan and waiting for it to complete to see if my file got detected?