Add support for other most popular secured browser, Comodo Dragon. [Closed]

Would be great to add support for Comodo Dragon browser (same source code like google chrome - chromium) but without support from kaspersky. Dragon browser is more secure browser but not supported by kaspersky :( Kaspersky don't think seriously with protection.

nexon do you mean that this Community portal does not work in Comodo browser?
No. Not working ... Same source code but kaspersky protection is greyed out for many years. I dont want use other browser (not secured). Original Google chrome is bad you know probably also... A lot of statistics and browsing history is sent to Google.... Kaspersky also have this in EULA (browsing history, IP etc)... For me it would be much better that kaspersky allows and support better stuff and more secured. Comodo Dragon = Google chrome (without any statistics, browsing history, tracking) etc Comodo Ice Dragon = Mozilla Firefox (same without tracking). All i need is support good browsers nothing more... Yandex is now supported why not support other?

• 11 months later...

Okay thanks harlan!

Hello @nexon 

Please try to rename Comodo Dragon browser’s main program file name to ‘chrome.exe’ and try to open it to check whether kaspersky plugin worked or not. Kaspersky injects relevant dlls based on the browser process name to establish communication with the browser. I think Comodo Dragon is based on Chromium, right?

Regards.

Hello @Wesly.Zhang

Thanks for reply. I do that on desktop is icon i click on this and path rename here to chrome.exe?

Meanwhile i use Brave browser which is same source code like Google Chrome or comodo dragon.

Brave browser is frequently updated when Google Chrome have version for example 81 then Brave also. Brave is more secured with adblocker included. 

Damn @Wesly.Zhang It is working 🤤😮🙃

That was amazing idea THANK YOU 😉  🍻

Next step integrate with KPM hmm. In KPM dont see here browser i try download extension manually.

Hi,@Wesly.Zhang 

You too ☺

One question. KPM plugin not working installed but when i write password (incorrent password) but is correct. Which is latest version of KMP plugin in chrome? I installed 5.0.0.39 version and in firefox i noticed there is 5.0.0.50 version.

Damn @Wesly.Zhang It is working 🤤😮🙃

That was amazing idea THANK YOU 😉  🍻

Next step integrate with KPM hmm. In KPM dont see here browser i try download extension manually.

Hi,@Wesly.Zhang 

You too ☺

One question. KPM plugin not working installed but when i write password (incorrent password) but is correct. Which is latest version of KMP plugin in chrome? I installed 5.0.0.39 version and in firefox i noticed there is 5.0.0.50 version.

Hello,

Chrome plugin is still at 5.0.0.39 now.

Regards.