Add feature for removing meta data / gps /exif from photos and documents. [moved]

As a software suite that focuses on security and privacy it would
be a natural extension to also include features that can remove
meta data / exif / GPS coordinates from photos, videos also
documents. 

When I take photos with my cellphnoe for items i want to sell online
I don't like putting my GPS coorindates out there for thiefs to see
the nice things I am selling and the exact position to go get them. 

When it comes to documents, Offifce, Acrobat etc there is also a lot
of meta data stored that very few people care about but that can be 
pretty unfortunate.  Some members of government have had to resign, 

people have gone to jail because they did not care for their meta data. 

Anywas just an idea. 

There are already products out there that can do it but I think it would
make an excellent addition to any security program.

Hello @SafetyHippo

Welcome!

Interesting idea🤔

A generic question, outside of KIS, do you apply all privacy “rules” to your data? 

• Please raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion request with Kaspersky Technical Support (as shown in our image), provide as much information as possible, include examples, images & video: if they help define the request; the more the development team have to work with, the easier it is for them to understand and potentially, develop a solution
  • Note, in the template, it’s not possible to select more than 1 operating system, if your suggestion applies to multiple Supported operating systems, please state that in the Problem description

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful.  When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋