add a device - ipad/iphone

tat

hi,

I purchased a kaspersky internet security and opened an my kaspersky account.

now I want to add my ipad and iphone to the licence but it is not possible via the app which i downloaded in app store.

I login in app with my credentials but it just shows kaspersky free version and i do not have possibility to connect devices to my account.

when i want to add new device via mykaspersky all i get is the download link for MAC and not IOS.

please helP

thanks, tat

3 minutes ago, tat said:

I purchased a Kaspersky internet security and opened an my Kaspersky account.

1. now I want to add my ipad and iphone to the licence but it is not possible via the app which i downloaded in app store.

I login in app with my credentials but it just shows Kaspersky free version and i do not have possibility to connect devices to my account.

when i want to add new device via mykaspersky all i get is the download link for MAC and not IOS.

Hello @tat

Welcome!

1. There is no Kaspersky Internet Security for iOS, refer: Why there’s no antivirus for iOS, & Kaspersky for Android, Hardware and software requirements or Kaspersky Security Cloud is compatible with iOS, refer: iOS/Kaspersky Security Cloud overview & Kaspersky Security Cloud for iOS, Hardware and software requirements

Thank you?
Flood?+?