Access to Shopping Cart on Website is Denied by Kaspersky Standard

I have tried to access my Shopping Cart on a website and am continually denied by Kaspersky Standard, which displays a screen indicating that the website hosts a 'Trojan-PSW' and is preventing me access to the cart. Therefore I cannot remove/edit items from my cart. I have run a Full System Scan on my PC with Kaspersky Standard and this states that my system is clean. I have emailed the website. They have informed me that they have performed a scan with Kaspersky (version unknown) and that the result is that their system is virus-free and that my PC must be contaminated. How do I proceed from here please?

image.JPG

@John58Loco Welcome.

About HEUR:Trojan-PWS.Script.Generic → https://threats.kaspersky.com/en/threat/Trojan-PSW.Script.Generic/

Only Kaspersky Virus Lab can confirm or deny a false positive, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support
the link is located at the top op this Webpage. Also , a Kaspersky scan without detection means your system is clean,  above  suspicious link has been blocked before it reached your Browser.