Access blocked - The requested URL cannot be provided

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

HI, I have installed kaspersky. All the websites are opening except the following website "bambooorganicclothing.com" It shows below messages. Access blocked The requested URL cannot be provided Object URL: http://bambooorganicclothing.com/?C=S;O=A Reason: the object is infected by HEUR:Trojan-PSW.Script.Generic Please check and let me know why I am getting this issue only for this website? /// Moderation edit : Link disabled ///

All the websites are opening except website hxxx [://]bambooorganicclothing[.]com shows below messages.\ Access blocked The requested URL cannot be provided Object URL: hxxx [://]bambooorganicclothing[.]com ?C=S;O=A Reason: the object is infected by HEUR:Trojan-PSW.Script.Generic Please check and let me know why I am getting this issue only for this website?
Hello suryaramar, Welcome! With potentially malicious links, it's very important to copy them to text file and upload the file using the "upload" icon. Never enter potentially dangerous url(s), in your post please. 
  1. I've checked both bambooorganicclothing .com and bambooorganicclothing .com ?C=S;O=A {links modified to comply with KC rules}
  1. (as you don't mention which browser is used) is the alert happening if you chose another browser, for example: Firefox, IE, Edge?
  2. Which browser are you using?
  3. Are you accessing via a direct link, a bookmark, a shortcut, a redirect from another site?
  4. What version of KTS is installed?
Please let us know? Thanks.

Hi, 1.(as you don't mention which browser is used) is the alert happening if you chose another browser, for example: Firefox, IE, Edge? -- I am using crome and checked in IE, Firefox, IE and Edge and still getting the same issue what I got in crome. 2.Which browser are you using? -- Crome 3.Are you accessing via a direct link, a bookmark, a shortcut, a redirect from another site? -- Direct llink 4.What version of KTS is installed? -- Latest "Kaspersky Total Security".

• Solution
I sent the URL to KVirusDesk, and the final verdict is:
Hello, This is not a false alarm. This site is infected.Here is the malicious code (string 797): < script >var _0xe6b4=["hexEncode","prototype","","length",...,function(){addtoev()})< /script > If you are a webmaster, please remove the above code from the page. Also we strongly recommend that you change passwords to all services that can be used to modify website contents because they may have been stolen. Best regards