a new function

i think Kaspersky should have updated a new function that can start with system after PC is turned on. I think Kaspersky should have updated a new function that allows software to start with the system after the PC is turned on. I was told that there was a virus that started as soon as the computer was turned on and before the antivirus was started. As a result, viruses can easily evade antivirus software.

@son Welcome.

21 minutes ago, son said:

I was told that there was a virus that started as soon as the computer was turned on ....

Please see : K → Home Products → Resource Center → Definitions → What is a Boot Sector Virus

" As a result, it is critical for users to rely on continually updated virus protection programs that have a large registry of boot viruses and the data needed to safely remove them. "

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, son said:

i think Kaspersky should have updated a new function that can start with system after PC is turned on. I think Kaspersky should have updated a new function that allows software to start with the system after the PC is turned on

Hello @son, 

Also, Launch Kaspersky at computer startup (recommended)

image.thumb.png.0ba05e43e17b9c8e66d5a1028324ec0e.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 3