ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com doesn't let me load a specific webpage

Hunter

Hello,

Since morning I try to connect to my second gmail address and the page just loads and does nothing else.

Recently I had a problem with another website and their solution was to disable the “Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages” checkbox. So far everything worked, except this single page.

I didn’t try much to resolve the thing by myself but here’s what i did :

-reboot computer

-verify if I had the kaspersky add-on (non existent on my browser)

-test other webpages (they all work)

-try to go on any webpage from private browser

-try to log in this email address from a private browser (it works)

So for now, when I want to check this email address I do it from the private browser but it’s a bit frustrating that this only email address doen’t load on my main browser…
That would be fantastic if anyone had a solution to propose !

Additionnal info :

browser : Firefox 85.0.1 (last update today)

Kaspersky version : 21.2.16.590 (b)

Computer : Win 10

Hi again, Thank you for your quick answer!

I just tried your solution + rebboting my computer. Unfortunately this didn’t change my issue as I can load any other gmail address except this one.

To be more precise, the webpage try to load (at the bottom of the page I can see “waiting for ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com”) and it just stays on loading with no other message.

I tried it but it didn’t change anything…

However ! I tried to reactivate the “Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages” checkbox and the gmail webpage worked again !

So, as a (temporary) solution, I’ll activate and deactivate this checkbox whenever I need it. But if you have any other thing to try, I’ll gladly try it !