manawa

Kaspersky For Exchange 2007

Hi Guys

<_<Can Somebody tell me why is that kaspersky for Exchange 2007 doesn't have a SPAM Option?

Edited by manawa

:angry:

We have been waiting in anticipation for an AntiSpam solution for Exchange 2007 for a long time now.

I am sorry, but the Kaspersky recommended solution of installing a Linux or equivalent gateway is not a professional nor a cost-effective solution.

We have deployed 7 new customers this week with SBS2008/Exchange2007 using "alternative" Security products because Kaspersky cannot "come to the party" with any AntiSpam solution.

Our top choices have been Symantec and Trend. If Kaspersky chooses to continue ignore this issue then we, as resellers, cannot continue to recommend a Kaspersky solution.

We have sent many an Email and made many phone calls but Kaspersky remains absolutely SILENT - we have come to our own conclusion that if a customer is to deploy Exchange 2007 within their organisation that Kaspersky products will no fit.

Although current Kaspersky products are rated by us as "top notch" it is this significant flaw that is going to have a negative impact on Kaspersky’s ranking - especially when we are rolling out predominantly Exchange 2007 solutions to small and medium sized business.

Kaspersky - if you don't do something within the next couple of weeks then I am afraid we have no choice other than to scrap you altogether.

Release of Anti-Spam-Plugin for Kaspersky Security 6 for Exchange 2007 is planned for summer 2009.

Release of Anti-Spam-Plugin for Kaspersky Security 6 for Exchange 2007 is planned for summer 2009.

Thanx for your response, although I have no faith in that comment - we were promised a Beta late last year and we're still waiting for it.

I am sure a lot of member are wondering why Kaspersky is the last in this regard. Has it been a Microsoft Patent issue or does the demand in Russia not justify the need for AntiSpam products?

My apologies if I sound as if I am poking here but it has been very frustrating while still trying to keep loyal to Kaspersky products.

I am thinking that your statement about it being available in summer actually means our winter (Southern hemisphere) which is good - it is starting to snow.

:unsure:

Thank you.

Same here, we are still waiting beta, which should be released on Q1Y09..

We are not extend our "Enterprise Space Security" license, if there's no anti-spam support for Exc2007&Exc2010..

Same here, we are still waiting beta, which should be released on Q1Y09..

We are not extend our "Enterprise Space Security" license, if there's no anti-spam support for Exc2007&Exc2010..

Hello all!

We apologize for delaying, but beta will be released on Q42009 with Exchange 2010 support

Also Here,

We had many many many problems with our customers since Kaspersky for Exchange 2007 nor Exchange 2003 Does nothing !!

We've many customers cause of this, i don't even what is it for !!!

We've many customers cause of this, i don't even what is it for !!!

It's for filtering malware and stuff, I guess...

Hey Friend

Aside from the lack of spam tools, I was wondering if you actually had a functional KAV Server+Exchange installation on SBS2008?

Two weeks after licensing about $1000 worth of KAV products for an SBS2008 environment, I was told SBS 2008 is not supported. Oddly, using the Enterprise server edition install with no hitches or errors. The only thing that indicated their might be a problem was slightly higher than expected resources being used by the KAV processes. All total, they were pulling under 600MB of ram and with 8GB in the box, I wasn't too concerned.

I was more or less verifying I had the proper components installed before moving towards a production environment with the server when I was told SBS2K8 was not supported. I actually called Kapsersky to verify my environment before purchasing and they made NO mention of issues with SBS so I went ahead and purchased. When I stated they misrepresented their product, they asked me to provide a name to the rep, essentially accusing me of being a liar ...

Nice, right?

GO GO GO!

I hope the anti spam features for 07/010 is better then the features Mail Security for Exchange 2003. That one LACKED MANY features...

GO GO GO!

I hope the anti spam features for 07/010 is better then the features Mail Security for Exchange 2003. That one LACKED MANY features...

As I'm not finding after removing Trend and going with KS Exchange 2003 <_<

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.