JPEKaspersky

Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) RS5 and compatibility with KIS 2019

Hello.

I have the version of Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088 (b), but I'm not Insider.

I'm curious, relative to Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) codenamed Redstone 5.

I would like to know if KIS 2019 is already prepared for this update, or if I will find imcompatibilities since no patch has yet been released nor in my research did I check news about future problems or the other way around.

Hi, I have KIs2018 patch I and I would know when will be distribuited the patch to add support and compatibility for RS5?

It will be distribuited in time for the release of the Windows 10RS5?

Thanks

:rolleyes: Personally I'm not aware of any advanced preparation from klab to deal with

the mentioned - Win's 10 update - Make No sense to prevent incompatible

issues out of something. That hasn't been launched by Microsoft yet

What happened on previous Windows 10 - Redstone updates - are these errors

1) License not Found : What to do >> Perform a manual kaspersky

update before proceed, with the Redstone 5 update

2) Kaspersky antivirus program was removed : What to do >> Download

the Kaspersky Removal tool  >> Remove remaining kaspersky files

with the tool >> start it and Type the code - Shown on the picture

Select the product and click on [Remove] button..Exit after

and next Download + Install the kaspersky antivirus

* if other members have additional comments - Send them

Only the released versions are supported by KIS. Any compatibility issues will be addressed post release via an Updater mechanism

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.