Hello

I have just read the message about upgrading but am still unclear - if I have KIS 2012 installed and with a valid licence can I upgrade to KIS 2013 or Pure by simply downloading the software for KIS 2013/Pure - uninstalling KIS 2012 and installing KIS 2013 and activating with a KIS 2012 key?

Sorry for being vague but I want to be sure I do the correct moves to ensure continuous protection for my laptop

Many thanks

David

Hello!

Yes, you can upgrade to KIS2013, but not PURE as your license is for KIS, not for PURE. So, download KIS2013, uninstall 2012, reboot, install KIS2013 and activate with your code.

Hello!

Yes, you can upgrade to KIS2013, but not PURE as your license is for KIS, not for PURE. So, download KIS2013, uninstall 2012, reboot, install KIS2013 and activate with your code.

Thank you very much for your very quick response to my posting - it is most helpful

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.