support@64network.com

Kaspersky Security Center 9.2

1) Update tasks are not happening. Most the systems getting failed on several reasons. but when the same task is run manually on the same machine, the update was finished and sometimes completed with error.

2) Scan tasks are also getting failed on some systems. Sometimes manual run is successful. but it is not possible to identify each and every machine and run the tasks manually.

3) Even though the latest net agent and antivirus is installed , after some time the machine is going into the status "protection is off". The reinstall of the product is not serving the purpose.

4) The figures shown in the dashboard are not matched with the list. If the figure shown in the dashboard is 320 (Protection unknown) but in the list the clients shown were only 3 or 6 . it varies. the behavior is unknown.

5) Discovery of client machines are not happening.

6) Sometimes "malfunction" status is shown in the update process.

7) While clicking the update manually in client machine after finishing the update from kaspersky security center the system will be going to shutdown. before going off the machine kaspersky will be going to exit automatically.

1) Update tasks are not happening. Most the systems getting failed on several reasons. but when the same task is run manually on the same machine, the update was finished and sometimes completed with error.

2) Scan tasks are also getting failed on some systems. Sometimes manual run is successful. but it is not possible to identify each and every machine and run the tasks manually.

3) Even though the latest net agent and antivirus is installed , after some time the machine is going into the status "protection is off". The reinstall of the product is not serving the purpose.

4) The figures shown in the dashboard are not matched with the list. If the figure shown in the dashboard is 320 (Protection unknown) but in the list the clients shown were only 3 or 6 . it varies. the behavior is unknown.

5) Discovery of client machines are not happening.

6) Sometimes "malfunction" status is shown in the update process.

7) While clicking the update manually in client machine after finishing the update from kaspersky security center the system will be going to shutdown. before going off the machine kaspersky will be going to exit automatically.

Hi,

First of all, as I understood you are experiencing issues with corporate solutions but this has been posted in protection for home users thread. Regarding the issue I would like to ask you to check klnagchk report (http://support.kaspersky.com/9292) from affected hosts as there might be some Network agent connection issues. Do I understand correctly that when you run update task locally your hosts are trying to get the updates from our update servers?

Hi,

First of all, as I understood you are experiencing issues with corporate solutions but this has been posted in protection for home users thread. Regarding the issue I would like to ask you to check klnagchk report (http://support.kaspersky.com/9292) from affected hosts as there might be some Network agent connection issues. Do I understand correctly that when you run update task locally your hosts are trying to get the updates from our update servers?

please attach some pics for the problem

Hi,

Yes you are correct this is Endpoint protection only.

No, when I tried to update it will be getting from security center only not from lab update servers, and connection from security Center and host is available and remaining all tasks are working properly only. If the network agent issue means how about all tasks ?

Hello.

Please post your klnagchk report from one of affected hosts.

Also please run nslookup and reverse nslookup from the server to one of the issueing and post it.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.