eduard.malakhov

Private Fix 93 for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10: activation with 1013 keys on Windows 2012

Hi everyone,

Kaspersky Lab announces release of Private Fix 93 for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 (commercial release) for public testing. This private fix addresses the following issues:

- activation with 1013 keys on Windows 2012

Please find the installation package attached.

This patch can be installed manually or remotely via KSC following the general installation procedure for Kaspersky private fixes.

We strongly recommend that this private fix is first applied to a limited set of machines for testing, prior to deployment to production environment.

Shall you have questions or comments, please post them on topic. We will try to give answers as promptly as possible.

Regards,

Eduard

patch_pf93.zip

Guys, if anyone have tried PF93 already, could you please let us know the results? Does the PF solve the above issue, are there any problems so far?

Guys, if anyone have tried PF93 already, could you please let us know the results? Does the PF solve the above issue, are there any problems so far?

Is there any more info about this patch ?

Is there any more info about this patch ?

Hi,

Let me clarify would you like to get the patch description?

Hi,

Let me clarify would you like to get the patch description?

Hello, evgeny.

I was wondering is there any operational issues with this patch, but now it's already applied to one win server 2012 and everything is working normally :)

Hello, evgeny.

I was wondering is there any operational issues with this patch, but now it's already applied to one win server 2012 and everything is working normally :)

Ahh ok, I see, good news )

Ahh ok, I see, good news )

yup :)

we need a good news in this bad times :)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.