Sign in to follow this  
jaggernaut2012

Reports Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

Hi !

:)

I need some help, please ...

So, i have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, and i want to delete a report from one day (today :rolleyes: ), and i don't know how ... :(

Please help me ...

:aa:

Welcome. Please clean install version 2012. Clean install instructions, links and tips are located in the second and third Important topics. After you clean install version 2012, do a databases update > reboot.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, so no 2012 ...

Anyway, i want to clear reports from only one day, not all reports, to look like the computer never started, you understand me ?

Btw, thx for help !

I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, so no 2012 ...

2010 is not supported anymore. Install 2011 or 2012 version.

Edited by nick92s

also as to why do you need to clean upgrade to a new version? See the product lifecycle link in my signature. as explained by nick you are not fully protected with 2010 since it does not receive updates to databases or program elements any longer. the link explains the reasoning behind this. you are entitled to free upgrades as long as you have a current valid subscription for your installed product.

also as to why do you need to clean upgrade to a new version? See the product lifecycle link in my signature. as explained by nick you are not fully protected with 2010 since it does not receive updates to databases or program elements any longer. the link explains the reasoning behind this. you are entitled to free upgrades as long as you have a current valid subscription for your installed product.

I need to ERASE ONE REPORT from the archive ...

And i don't want to change my KIS because i'm satisfied with it !

But, I need to delete 1 report !!! Why ? Because I don't want to see smbd that I used the computer !

So, can anybody help me to clear ONE REPORT from the archive ???

I want to delete all that it recorded in that report (it's today's report).

Why ?

Because I don't want to be seen that the computer was used !

removing usage records so that the actual owner of the computer can't see you what you have been using their machine for is not something that I for one am inclined to help with. if it needs covering up you should not have been doing it in the first place ;)

Edited by antikythera