Youtube advertisement backdoor

I am writing to bring to your attention a recent issue I have encountered with my antivirus software and there is unknow plug in/virus. 

A few days ago, I noticed that my antivirus software was unable to scan a specific file. This raised concerns about the effectiveness of the software and its ability to detect potential threats. I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that my antivirus software is up to date, but I am still experiencing occasional difficulties after scanned.

Furthermore, I have observed that certain videos are watch from system base on my YouTube history, but I dont. 

youtube error or backdoor.png

• 3 weeks later...

The phrase "YouTube advertisement backdoor" is not a well-defined issue in itself. However, if you are referring to potential issues or concerns related to YouTube advertisements, there are a few common concerns:

1. Ad Fraud: Advertisements on YouTube can be vulnerable to ad fraud, where fraudulent actors manipulate ad metrics, generate fake views, or engage in other deceptive practices to inflate ad performance or earn revenue.
  2. Inappropriate Ad Placement: Sometimes, advertisements may appear alongside content that is inappropriate, controversial, or offensive, causing concerns for advertisers and viewers alike.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your antivirus software and encountering an unknown plugin/virus. It can be frustrating when your security software doesn't function as expected. While I can provide some general guidance, please keep in mind that I am an AI language model and not a technical support representative. However, I'll do my best to assist you.

Firstly, if your antivirus software is unable to scan a specific file, there could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the file is encrypted, password-protected, or in a format that the antivirus software doesn't recognize. In such cases, you may want to contact the antivirus software's support team for assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on the software you're using.

Regarding the occasional difficulties you're experiencing after scanning, it's important to ensure that your antivirus software is regularly updated with the latest virus definitions. Outdated definitions can lead to missed detections. Additionally, you may want to consider running a full system scan to thoroughly examine your computer for any potential threats. If the issues persist, reaching out to the antivirus software's support team would be advisable.

As for the videos appearing in your YouTube history that you haven't watched, it's possible that someone else has accessed your account or that there's a glitch in the system. To address this, I recommend changing your YouTube account password immediately. This will help secure your account and prevent unauthorized access. You can also review the security settings of your YouTube account to enable additional security measures, such as two-factor authentication.