Windows Hello And TOTP Features Will Come? [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

It's hard to enter the master password every time, so we should have the option to using Windows Hello.

Even if we don't use it for important accounts, TOTP should be added for other accounts.

Also how do we access beta?

- - - - -

Sorry for bad English :)

Hello @enesmusakose,

Welcome!

This is a global language Community, English speaking people or people who’s first language is not English is not a concern to most of us, everybody is welcome. 

Your English is good, do not worry👍  

• Kaspersky Password Manager, Master password has a variety of Security options
  • Kaspersky does have 2FA and fingerprint authentication.
  • Microsoft’s boimetric technology is not able to be used by Kaspersky applications.
  • Kaspersky’s BETA channel.

Thank you🙏

Hello  @enesmusakose,

Additional to my previous reply:

➡ Regarding Kaspersky Password Manager, Master password  Security options:

• If Never is selected, the Master password needs to be used once, each time the computer is powered off/on and the Kaspersky Password Manager application is started. 
  • ⚠ The Never option comes with inherent security risks⚠ , it’s contingent for any Kaspersky Customer to be alert to those, at all times. 

Thank you🙏

I want to login with PIN as on mobile devices, I don't always want to login with Master Password. At least until you turn restart the computer

Yes, there is TOTP when logging into Kaspersky account, but I want to add TOTP to registered accounts

From Slite.com

I think the TOTP field should be added here. Yes, it is not very good that TOTP and passwords stay together but useful for side accounts.

Apparently Kaspersky Password Manager Beta Channel is not very active.

Hello @enesmusakose,

Thank you for replying and the additional information👌

Regarding “Kaspersky Password Manager Beta Channel”, I don’t know, Moderator @harlan4096 seems to know a lot about the Beta portal, hopefully he’ll see your post and may be able to provide feedback. 

• I understand the desire to use PIN login with KPM on Windows devices, this has previously been raised with Kaspersky experts, the issue is still with them.

If & when feedback becomes available, I’ll update your topic.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I'm sorry for the late reply

Unfortunately I could not find a page where I can follow these developments. As I understand from here you are working on PIN but there is no work on TOTP

I am thinking of switching to another password manager as it is behind its competitors in many issues including these two features, but I will closely follow the developments in this application

Thank you for your help

• Solution

Hello @enesmusakose,

Thank you for your reply.

Windows, KPM, PIN authentication has been raised with Kaspersky Technical experts, the issue is with them.

I’m not working on Windows, KPM, PIN authentication. 

I’m not associated with Kaspersky in any way. 

If you wish for TOPT to be considered, developed, please raise a request via Kaspersky Technical Support. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, nomally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳