Windows Firewall Disabled by Installing kaspersky security cloud free, how turn Firewall on again?

DSB

Hi, im new to kaspersky users and after install kaspersky security cloud free edition, my windows firewall disabled and i cant turn it on becuase windows think kaspersky control that and have active firewall but cause of free edition it is not ture. How i can turn my windows 7 firewall on again?

Actually my pc is now defenseless without any firewall cause neither of Windows & Free Kaspersky  do not the job.

I read forum before and in 3 topic we had some words about firewall & … one of them (closed now) told this

Link

in that case problem solved by windows update. i did update but no improve.

i used WindowsFirewall.diagcab too:

Also went to Registery and create new profile permissions on BFE (IF i remember&did it “correctly” [ after test who didnt worked i  removed that new profile] )

another way i disable Kaspersky autorun on start up then restart windows but again firewall had same error.

so what i can to do?

thanks

thanks @Berny  ,i read those 2 topic before. the first one spokeabout another half of an antivirus (real time protection & ...) and the second was an obvious simple note about windows defender.

(there is not much differense between windows 10 & 7 but i wanted be sure you know im using windows 7 64bit)

DSB - Just because I couldn’t find it in any of the posts, are you definitely running Security Cloud Free? Security Cloud can be run for 30 days in trial mode during which, every module including its own in-built firewall will be fully operational. 

It might not be a factor but I thought it worth asking. You can check its current status at the top of the main app and on your account screen.

Hello DSB - I wasn’t offering the trial as a solution, simply that if your version of Security Cloud was currently operating in Trial Mode, its firewall ‘would’ be operational and could be what is causing your issue.

If the Security Cloud app clearly states Free (app and account page) and the Firewall features in the Kaspersky app are all greyed out and disabled then you’re definitely using the Free version, which doesn’t have a firewall.

As an aside was there a particular reason you’re using Windows 7?

yes @Thoughts  i use kaspersky security cloud free edition with “no firewall” for sure and the firewall symbol is like you said (all greyed out and disabled).

there is many reasons i use windows 7 and top of them, i have some special Mechanical softwares who are expensive to change and work only old versions on windows 7

thx for reply. so what is the solution?

1-what ppl do when use kaspersky security cloud free edition? is there any pacth file from support team to make it operational or even crack teams?

2-maybe it fixed soon by new update of kaspersky product? seems impossible they dont know this issue exist.