Why no Paypal to buy the internet security?

Hello Debgram, Welcome! This may be region specific. I've just checked UK, Paypal is available. I've just checked USA, Paypal is available. I've just checked AUS, Paypal is available. What geographical location are you in? Please let us know? Thanks!
I'm in the uSA but I only saw for credit card use.

Hello Debgram, That link takes me to the MyKaspersky portal.
  1. When you are logged into the portal can you share the links from there please?
  2. Does the link, in the area of the portal you've accessed show: 1 device 2 years?
Re "I was going for the 1 device 2 year option but the link you sent doesn't have that option"
Re the links I posted: No it doesn't, it looks like: 3 devices for 2 years, 3 devices for 3 years & 3 devices for 5 years:thinking: The product offerings may differ, again based on location. Thanks!

Hello Debgram, That link takes me to the MyKaspersky portal.
  1. When you are logged into the portal can you share the links from there please?
  2. Does the link, in the area of the portal you've accessed show: 1 device 2 years?
Re "I was going for the 1 device 2 year option but the link you sent doesn't have that option"
Re the links I posted: No it doesn't, it looks like: 3 devices for 2 years, 3 devices for 3 years & 3 devices for 5 years:thinking: The product offerings may differ, again based on location. Thanks!
I ordered the 3 device 1 year, thanks for your help!!

You're very welcome Debgram! We're always here if there's any needs & there's doco to get everyone started and assist with the many features of Kaspersky software: This is a good starting point: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2019/en-US/87342.htm May I also offer a little guidance, if you've had other AV software installed on your devices, check carefully, and remove if at all possible, Kaspersky documentation clearly defines software it conflicts with. Post back if you need more info for this please? Best regards!

Well I was going to buy the internet security but you don't accept paypal. Oh well. Any reason why you don't?
Just moved over to the new forum and am happy to know that Kaspersky does accept PayPal. May use it the next time I renew my Kaspersky Internet Security program.