Why do I have a Kaskpersky mouse driver

My mouse is jumping all over the place since a update to Kaspersky Internet Security. I was looking at the mouse drivers and I found a driver klmouflt.sys 15.1.202.0. Why is there a driver by Kaspersky for my mouse? Is it the problem with my mouse randomly moving all over the screen? thank you Windows 10 1803 Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500 Dell XPS 15 9570

driver klmouflt.sys 15.1.202.0. Why is there a driver by Kaspersky for my mouse? Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500
Hello user9000, As well an the information from bobbycooper. klmouflt.sys - Driver intercessor is responsible for safety events delivery from the Mouse class devices. Provides IOCTL / callback interface used by KLIF.
  1. Do you use Kaspersky OnScreen Keyboard?
  2. Have you tried attaching a mouse direct to Dell XPS 15 9570, via usb, does the same mouse "jumping" occur?
Please let us know? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Dear Support,

I’m havig the same mouse ‘jumping’ issue afer updating to the latest Kaspersky Internet Securiry.

OS version: MacOS 10.14.6

Kaspersky Internet Security ver: 20.0.0.829a

Mouse keep jump to the middle non stop. This only happen if I’m connected online. If I’m offline, no jumping occurs.

The mouse is connected to computer via wireless USB hub. Is there a way to turn off the mouse driver if thats indeed the problem?

Hello @VRevs,

Welcome!

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: 

1. A video capture of the issue. 
  2. A full history and description of the issue.
  • Note: the Lab will request data, collected when the issue is replicated, they will provide you with steps to collect the data.

Please let us know what they say?

Thank you🙏 . 

@FLOOD 

The problem started when I updated to the latest version.

To test, I uninstall the software and did a fresh reinstall using the latest available from Kaspersky website.

So far so good. The mouse jumping issue did not resurface.

Will keep everyone posted if the problem popup again.

• 1 year later...

I had this same issue occurring and had no idea what was happening and tried everything until I stumbled across the second mouse driver. If I disabled just that device driver (not the other one that is the true mouse), then I had no more jumping problems.

So it was a much easier fix than a fresh re-install, but how annoying...

I had this same issue occurring and had no idea what was happening and tried everything until I stumbled across the second mouse driver. If I disabled just that device driver (not the other one that is the true mouse), then I had no more jumping problems.

So it was a much easier fix than a fresh re-install, but how annoying...

Hello,

Which build do you use, KIS2021MR1 with C patch?

Regards.

• 10 months later...