Why can't I update Kaspersky Password Manager?

Bomi Ebi
Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

I use Kaspersky premium products.I can't update Kaspersky Password ManagerThe version I'm using Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0.2.19011 (s)

After automatically updating to Kaspersky Password Manager version 9.0.2.19011(s), I am unable to Check for updates.

Who is like me?

Hello, thank you Kaspersky team. I noticed the difference before and after the update. Before Kaspersky Password Manager is updated to version 9.0.2.19011(s) I noticed that in the advanced settings there was an option to update. but after automatic update to version 9.0.2.19011(s) The update settings located in the advanced settings are gone. I will wait for Kaspersky to fix and update them. Thank you Kaspersky team.

Hi @Bomi Ebi , 

Try to reset network settings as per the article: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/12378

Will it help? 

Resetting network settings can't help. But I noticed a difference before and after the update. After the program is automatically updated The update topic advanced settings is gone. I have not contacted the support team. Is there a problem with the update system?

After update (s) there is a problem with check update mechanism…. 

Reset network didnt solve problem.

Yes sir, after updating to version 9.0.2 I am unable to check for updates. I noticed in the advanced settings the update section was missing.

• Solution

Hi all, 

The issue will be fixed by the end of the month (October 2021). 

In fact, it is only a cosmetic issue, as the option ‘Check for updates’ is checking for major updates (the next major update is expected next summer) and even major updates are usually installed automatically.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

The issue will be fixed by the end of the month (October 2021). 

In fact, it is only a cosmetic issue, as the option ‘Check for updates’ is checking for major updates (the next major update is expected next summer) and even major updates are usually installed automatically.

Igor, is there any update on this?

Thanks 

• 1 month later...