whitelist sites for ads

jubalante

There are several news sites I wish to read but am blocked because of the ad blocker in Kaspersky Internet Security. How do I turn off the ad blocker for specific sites?  As an alternative, if I cannot turn of the ad blocker for specific sites, how do I turn the ad blocker completely off?  When I go to Settings and turn Protection off I no longer have the problem. However, I don’t want to search the Internet with protection off. So can I turn the ad blocker module off while not turning ALL protection off?

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately whitelisting the site under Anti-Banner does not work. After clicking on two news articles the site is blocked unless one allows ads or buya a $99 annual subscription.  Going to Kaspersky’s browser extension, Kaspersky Protection, I cannot find any provision to whiltlist a site. Nor does the extension bring up any permission messages for the web site asking for permission to either block or allow ads.

Not sure if ours are the same, but im actually facing a similar issue with the whitelisting a website feature not being functional. I have to completely disable the anti-banner itself to access my website:

https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-internet-security-13/anti-banner-in-kis-21-2-16-590-is-blocking-elements-from-playstation-s-website-13005

As a temporary solution, you could just disable the whole anti-banner function itself by going to Settings > Protection > Anti-Banner (refresh the page or restart your browser after disabling it). If this is still not fixing it for you then you may have another app or extension interfering and blocking the ads.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately whitelisting the site under Anti-Banner does not work. After clicking on two news articles the site is blocked unless one allows ads or buya a $99 annual subscription.  Going to Kaspersky’s browser extension, Kaspersky Protection, I cannot find any provision to whiltlist a site. Nor does the extension bring up any permission messages for the web site asking for permission to either block or allow ads.

Hello @jubalante

Thanks for the update👌

1. Which KIS version are you using?
  2. Please tell us the names of the websites where the  “two news articles are blocked”, including the articles, so we can test? 
  3. Please post full screen images of the problem?
  4. Edit, additional, Kaspersky Protection extension: select Allow on this website exclusions for Private browsing & Anti-banner - see images

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋