Where is my device / Alarm

Jac0

hi,

looking for my phone and no luck w Google's Find my device , nor ringing it from another phone, I deviced to try the feature of Kaspersky's Security Cloud to sound an alarm on my phone...
I went to devices and get to read :

"How do I turn on?
Open the Kaspersky Internet Security for Android app on your device and turn on the Alarm feature."

Pretty neat to have a feature designed to find your phone (so when you DO NOT have it with you) to be off by default , and only to be turned on via the phone itself !
No, there must be a way to do this remotely ,  and I found indication of such possibility here (https://support.kaspersky.com/KESWin/11.2.0/en-us/176361.htm )
But I wonder now how to get to this Web Console...   Do I need to upgrade my Free account of Security Cloud to get it ?
And if so which product to buy?

1 hour ago, Jac0 said:

looking for my phone and no luck w Google's Find my device , nor ringing it from another phone, I decided to try the feature of Kaspersky's Security Cloud to sound an alarm on my phone... ? 
I went to devices and get to read "How do I turn on? Open the Kaspersky Internet Security for Android app on your device and turn on the Alarm feature."

Hello @Jac0

Welcome!

Go to Google Play Store & select Kaspersky Security & VPN, read: Kaspersky app overview, for general information & Kaspersky for Android, Where Is My Device, for guide to activate the Where is my device features.

Note 1. The KES/Windows reference you gave above is not suitable.

Note 2. IF you're not familiar with the Where is my device, test the Alarm or Mugshot features, until you know how it works, do not test Lock & locate, Sim watch, Uninstallation protection or Data wipe features first. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife