Where can I find links to fully explore application control and all its possibilities with it?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hey guys.

Today I tried some settings in Application Control by setting it to "deny everything by default" and I really liked this setting because it makes me more secure, making applications that are unknown to KSN or that are started before Kaspersky on Windows startup not have permissions to run.

Where can I find links to fully explore application control and all its possibilities with it?

Where can I find a website that explains the categories of application control such as: Low restriction, Reliable among others.

Thank you very much for your personal help.

• Solution

Hello @Guilhermesene

Welcome!

KIS MR3 online help, search application control

Everything that exists is in that library.

Also, in all Kaspersky software, selecting the ? will open Help documentation specific to that component of the software

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Manage applications window

Hello @Guilhermesene

You’re most welcome☺ !

If you have questions that are not answered in the available documentation, log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, then a subject matter expert → SME or a Technical expert (Moscow) will go on a deep dive for you. 

If you find interesting information, that may help others, please share here in the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋